Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I've got this Bitches!

For the first time my bra feels way to big. I was just commenting at work that was the only area I haven't noticed my clothes getting to big, which surprised me because in the past that was the first place I had lost weight. Tonight while working out one of the exercises I did made me notice it might be time for a new one.

Just now I was in the kitchen chatting with Liana and I grabbed a spoon of peanut butter. I probably made some face because I don't really care for a spoon full of peanut butter and Liana said "just put a little sugar on it". Made me think about some other things I've heard while going through my transformation.  One night the neighbor wanted to grab some drinks. I told him I was staying in and resting up because I had to weigh in the next morning. His response was to hop on the scale right then and snap a picture for my trainer. I have heard to go ahead and have one glass or one piece or one meal or its OK to slip because I have to live. People don't say those things to me because they want me to fail but rather because they love me and ultimately want me to be happy and try to give me that happiness without the guilt. When I first started my process our office was bombarded with goodies and I remember Kim being my biggest cheerleader telling me not to even go in the kitchen and offering to walk with me at lunch. I am surrounded by people who love and care about me. I think its part of my transformation to have these moments so I can work through them and get to the best me. I've got a long way to go but it sure is easier to do with so much love and support (even hidden) behind me.

I feel kind of badass this week. I feel strong and healthy and I keep wanting to get to the next level. When I've been working out with others and I have to take weight off before I do it I get pissed that I'm not already at that level. Its funny to think I'm that person. Tonight while we were working out there was talk about doing another dead lift challenge and I got excited at the idea of it. I've had a few times where people have made some comments that normally I would have let derail my progress but this time I am using it to fuel my motivation. Yeah I know I've still got a long way to go but I'm already so much further than I was and each time I choose to stay on program I am one step closer to my success. Bring it on.... I've got this!