Monday, May 27, 2013

Breaking Ground

This weekend I decided to plant a garden.  Growing up we had a garden and when I was married we had a garden. In both cases I had little to do with it. I planted a couple of things a few years back but after they were planted I got bored or to critiqued and let it go.

See I have this problem when people imply I might not know what I am doing or that I am not doing it good enough I usually stop doing it.

Not any more!

The new me is trying all kinds of things. Hopefully some of them work.

Yesterday I decided to plant and expand my garden.  I had the neighbor come over and till up a new spot and spent the day picking sod, rocks and raking.

Today Liana and I went and bought plants and seeds.  Came home and laid the black tarp stuff that prevents weeds and got to work planting. 

Although I was interrupted a million times and people said I planted to close together I finished.

Cross your fingers it grows :)