Monday, May 18, 2015

Day #1 (again)

I've set myself up for success! Today is the day I take this whole life thing seriously again and rejoin the land of the living. It was just last week that I realized how far backwards I've gone. There is no guilt or anything because it was the way I could cope. I've spent the days since then making a conscious effort to be in the moment, as well as prepare for my journey out of my hole.

I planned my schedule for the entire week, right down to the meals I will eat. This morning I got up a little late and the first thought I had was that I didn't have time to pack my lunch, guess what, it only took me 3 minutes to pack it. I have my snacks packed as well. My workout clothes are in my bag. I've got this.

I've got short term, medium and long term goals. My immediate goal is to stick to the menu I have planned 100%. I have no reward planned out for that, however I was thinking for every slip I made I would have to do 10 sprints. Oh how I love the sprints. My medium goal is to get rid of 5 pounds. By going public like this I believe it will help me be accountable. By all means if you see me shoving something on the illegal list (haha I just made that up), tell me to drop it. Or if I'm verbalizing how I'm not working out one of the days I have planned fell free to remind me how much being over weight feels terrible.

Sorry to bore anyone with this, but this is a matter if life and death for me & I've got to get back on track.

Have a wonderful day!