Thursday, June 6, 2013

Where the sidewalk ends

I haven't had much interesting to say. Its because I have been soooo busy with the stupid sidewalk project. Who knew it would end up being such a big undertaking. I have been having fun doing it. Its kind of like digging up a surprise each time I free the concrete slab from all of the crud that's been hiding it for years. Today I just feel frustrated because it has rained during the night and a large pile of water has pooled at the first sidewalk. It makes me think I have done this work for nothing and it will cause the same problem leading to endless work to keep it looking nice.  So I think I will look into how to fix the problem. Maybe add a ditch or something.

Anyway here are some before and after pics. I am a little more than half way done. With the forecast for the next few days its on hold. The good news is my gardens need the rain and the laundry has been neglected.

Off to the dentist :)

Bye for now